The Hats, Hearts & Handbags (HHH) luncheon, typically held in May, celebrates the mission of Girls Place and generates the financial resources needed to provide girls with critical programming, while bringing the community together for an afternoon of fun and friendship.
Each year, hundreds of women support Girls Place at the Annual Hats, Hearts, and Handbags by reserving a table and decorating it with their friends to compete for awards, wearing their best hat and grabbing their most fashionable handbag to support the girls of Girls Place.
HHH will look a lot different this year:
- We will not gather together
- We will not decorate tables, wear our best hats, or bring our best handbag
- We will come together to compete for Sugar Momma! The table captain with the most donations to Girls Place will win the ONLY award given this year!
- We will continue to show our girls what strength, courage, and self-sufficiency look like during challenging times.
- We will be resilient until we can toast the work of the Girls Place team together again.